AbigailI am so grateful for my Mom....she's strong, loving, and a very caring
person. She raised me to be a kind and compassionate person, and if it wasn't
for her, I doubt I ever would have become a nurse. I appreciate so much all of
the sacrifices my mom made for me and my siblings. She gave up a lot to make
sure that we all had a great future.
My mother in-law, Audrey, has been a second Mom to me. She has always shown
me love and supported me in all that I do. She also raised my sweet husband.
I'm grateful to Robin for being such a loving daughter in-law. She's
patient with me. I do try to not give advice or be pushy. She's a wonderful
mommy to Abigail and a great wife to Daniel!!
I am so blessed to have such loving children: Daniel, Brian, Cory, Nicolas,
Melissa, and Katie. Today I was served breakfast in bed (french toast and eggs,
with OJ). This evening, they have prepared my favorite dinner: pot roast and
mashed potatoes. We're having strawberry shortcake for dinner. Tabb has done all
of this hard work - thank you honey...it means alot!! The best part of being a
Mom: seeing your kids live the gospel of Jesus Christ! I have shared with them
so many times that by living the gospel, they'll always be on track and be able
to withstand the pressures of life! Just a few minutes ago, Melissa came up to
me, gave me a hug, and said, "Mom, I'm happy." Now, that's a Mother's Day gift
to remember!!The Kids
Mark, Marlin, Mom, Carolyn, and Me
2 comments:
I love all the pictures of your family. The kids are really growing, of course that's what happens when they hit the teenage years! It was great to see pics. of your mom and sister as well. Time just seems to fly by!
Your grand-daughters are too CUTE! Being a grandma is "where it's at"!
Michelle - you are a GREAT mom, too! I'm sure your mom & mother-in-law are proud of you ... so am I.
Love, Teresa
Post a Comment