Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged by my Daughter in-law



The Rules:
1. Don't worry about answering in one word!
2. Tag four others.
I was tagged by my Daughter in-law, Robin

1. Where is your cell phone? on the floor of my car
2. Your significant other? at work
3. Your hair? graying
4. Your mother? hoping to move
5. Your father? On the other side of the veil
6. Your favorite thing? My Family and the Sierra Mountains
7. Your dream last night? Late for work
8 Your favorite drink? Yikes...I shouldn't admit this....diet coke!
9. Your dream/goal? Crab fishing on the Bering Sea....actually retiring to the CA Mtns
10. The room you’re in? Kitchen
11. Your hobby? Books/Service
12. Your fear? Losing a child from the Gospel
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? With my family
14. What you’re not? Resting
15. Muffins? Apple Cinnamon
16. One of your wish list items? New Digital Camera
17. Where you grew up? Fremont -California
18. The last thing you did? Folded Laundry - yuk!!!
19. What are you wearing? Capris and a Lake Tahoe T-Shirt
20. Favorite gadget? Probably the computer
21. Your pets? three
22. Your computer? In the kitchen
23. Your mood? tired but relaxed
24. Missing someone? A very long list - My Mom, Siblings, Teresa
25. Your car? Needs vacuuming
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Really don't have one - I like a home decorating store, but can't remember name
28. Like someone? I like lots of people
29. Your favorite color? Don't have one - maybe Fall Colors
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Thought about it two days ago, but overcame!!!

I tag: Anyone who wants to respond

3 comments:

Daniel and Robin said...

your mom wants to move??

and yeah, i love your goal!!! i won't be visiting you on that crab boat...but i WILL visit you in the mts of california!! <3

the Mah said...

I'll post the tag on my blog. You have to come and visit it. It is pretty neurotic but it's appropriate considering it's mine. :)

the Mah said...

I just noticed you were supposed to answer in one word. That is just so restrictive!!!