I think my "Twilight" craze may be coming to an end. I lost the 4th volume last week...I accidentally sent it down a conveyer belt into the bowels of my work's kitchen. (Of course no one saw it on the tray). And then last night, I fell asleep while watching the DVD. You have no idea how many times I read the entire series. Everyday at work I read for 30 minutes and I never tired of the story line! So thanks Stephanie Meyer's for writing such a fun story!
My college class is coming to an end...wahoo!! I think I'll take the summer off and study for a certification exam in Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing. Our hospital is hoping we'll all get the "certification" bug and raise the level of our profession. I'm all for it...just hate the thought of studying for another exam (especially such a hard one).
One last tidbit...the pine trees are getting ready to dump green pollen all over us. It's horrible!! I refer to it as the "river of slime." So get ready, Raleigh!!!
Here's a photo of Teresa and I..just love it....probably one of my all time favorite photos!!
1 comment:
Thanks (I think) for putting my picture on there! You crazy girl ... didn't you have better ones to use? Sure wish I could fit into that blouse again -- used to be one of my favorites.
School is so fun, isn't it? But oh so tiring. I just finished putting a photo journal together for my mom's 86th birthday & don't have any immediate (or urgent) projects looming over me just now. I haven't signed up for any more classes at the moment & (dare I say this) I am feeling a little bored!! I don't believe I admitted that out loud? Well, it's either studying or cleaning/organizing & quite frankly studying seems to have a greater appeal at the moment.
I'm so proud of all the classes you've finished recently; you're still my example!
Love you,
Teresa
Post a Comment