I hope you enjoy listening to the video clip of Susan Boyle. I can't watch it without tearing up!! It hits me on so many levels ...1) I want my children to see this and to understand that the talents that Heavenly Father has given us are beyond measure. 2) That there is greatness in people that you would never expect . 3) That it is never too late to pursue your dreams. 4) Never judge by appearance.
It might be easier just to go to Youtube and look up Susan Boyle. So what do you think of the clip?
2 comments:
i just watched this with daniel and we were blown away. i loved that the female judge pointed out what a lesson the entire audience had learned from susan's performance (that being not to judge by appearances). anyway, thanks for posting this...we really enjoyed it!
Thanks for sharing ... this totally made me cry!
Teresa
Post a Comment