Merry Christmas! This was my year to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Not too bad....being with the preemies puts perspective on what's truly important. I love and appreciate my family for being so supportive. My coworker - Jane, worked a few hours for me Christmas morning so I could be with the family. That's a huge sacrifice! That's the kind of people I work with. Christmas Eve was absolutely beautiful. The Larkin Family invited us for dinner. I wasn't able to arrive until 8 pm - and they held dinner for me. It was such a beautiful evening....Sis. Larkin made the most incredible feast. The elder's came over and sung Christmas carols and after the elder's left, we watched Celtic Women on a huge TV screen. Honestly speaking....it was the first night in a very long, long time that I felt at peace. Every worry seemed to disappear.
Today has been amazing....most of the kids are here. The kids are getting ready to light our outdoor fire pit and sit outside.....crazy. There's a serious snowball fight occurring as I write this blog between the elder's and the kids. How fun!!!
Also...it's the first Christmas with grand babies!!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great Christmas! Thanks for the chat - you're the best.
Love you all, Teresa
Wonderful evening. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Post a Comment