The semester has ended!!! Wahoooooo!!!!! I'm still waiting for my final grades to be posted....looking good!! Actually...looking great!!! This week has been the week from $*&^. I had 3 exams from school, and one NRP exam (Neonatal Resusitation Exam and Mock code). In between all of that was family stuff, work, and little sleep. I'll be honest....I didn't think I was going to do well on anything. It was a little overwhelming......
Now on to summer......kids track out in June. We hopefully will go to the beach for a week. Cory is off to a new school in two weeks. Brian is moving out in June (we will miss him alot ...but fly, birdy, fly), I'll be studying (at the pool) for my Critical Care Nursing exam. So here's my master plan....each evening I will go to the pool, with my children and my books....they will play, play, play, and I will eat (subway sandwiches...yum), and maybe, just maybe, Tabb and I can escape for another long weekend. I'm hoping to see my Mom too! So.....here's to a beach chair, a beach, a subway sandwich, a good book, and a diet (caffeine free) coke....bring it on!
2 comments:
Where is Cory going to go to school? Is Brian staying in the area?
Hi Erin,
Cory is going to the Eckerd Academy. It will be life changing. He's excited. There are some adoption issues he's trying to get a handle on. Brian is staying near by. He's been working hard on establishing his own business. Brian is a "can do" kind of guy when it comes to home repair, etc.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment